The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign recognizes the important contributions that retired faculty and staff have made and may continue to make to the institution. The University benefits from the activities of these retired employees through their continued interactions with students, faculty, and staff and by their volunteer work on behalf of the University. Therefore, retired employees will continue to have access to certain services that are available to active faculty and staff. These services include:
- Access to the University Faculty/Staff Directory.
- Access to University Identification Cards.
- Access to Division of Intercollegiate Athletic events at the same rates charged to faculty and staff.
- Access to recreational facilities at the same rates charged to faculty and staff.
- Access to cultural entertainment events and programs at the same rates charged to faculty and staff.
- Access to campus parking at the same rates charged to faculty and staff.
- Access to campus internet services, except where prohibited by license agreements, and subject to the same requirements that apply to faculty and staff.
Questions about this policy should be addressed to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs at (217) 333-6677.