Graduate Student Application for Admission Fee

An applicant for graduate admission who wishes to change the desired term of entry either before or after receiving a Notice of Admission must contact the admitting department to request the change. If the applicant is requesting to defer the entry term for more than one year, a second application fee will be required by the Graduate College.

Questions concerning this policy statement should be directed to the Graduate College, (217) 244-4637.